Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Favorite Color


I'm cued into a replay of, Healing with the Masters, listening to Rita Zimmerman. She's talking about her wonderful new system, but she's laughing too much and sounds ditzy. She makes some good law of attractiony points, but  she sounds like a cheerleader. Her book is $147 so its obviously not priced for too many people to read.

Meanwhile, I saw, Restless, tonight. I enjoyed it, but it was sort of depressing. It's a movie about two kids obsessed with death, who meet, fall in love, and then one of them dies. It's done kind of whimsically, but how whimsical can a plot like that be? Still, I'm glad I saw it. The teenage boy hangs around with a ghost--another teenager who was a kamikaze pilot in World War II. He's very nice, but as he destroyed Pearl Harbor, I had a bit of a grudge against him. Maybe I'm taking the movie too seriously.

Now Rita is going on about getting rid of your monkey mind. Jennifer McClean, the interviewer, is amazed that everything can be so simple. Blah, blah. blah, blah, blah.

I like the color orange. Not orange red, but more yellow orange, like fire. It's good.

Rita's 3 life changing questions are:

How does it get any better then this?


What else is possible?


Who does it belong to?

I'll give asking these questions a try. I don't know, it all seems like a bunch of shit to me. Jennifer McClean just got her "heart hurt" by a cynical listener. I bet this blog post would hurt her heart, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment