Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thoughts

'Thoughts become things Choose the good ones'. Nice quote from Mike Dooley. Sometimes it works for me. Sometimes it doesn't. I've had a rather vivid life and  I can get stuck in it's recesses. even though it's all right now as jumping Jack Flash is fond of chorusing .

Went with the Warpsludge woman to my favorite  restaurant, P.F. Chang's. Enjoyed the food and ambiance. I like the rock songs. I like the mural.  I like the orange lanterns. And I like the food very much. Far better then take out, but still relatively inexpensive, which is good at this point.

I had Singapore Street Noodles--zesty. My wife, Coconut Curry Vegetables--sweet and earthy, I wound up eating half of them. This is Chinese cooking at it's finest. Well probably not it's finest, but awfully good. My only regret is we didn't have enough collateral to go for the garlic spinach, but next time.

Reading that Happy Pocketful of Money book, I've blogged about, with it's new age ideas of quantum theory that would make a physicist weep. Nonetheless, intriguing.

Saw The Fabric of the Cosmos: The Illusion of Time on PBS where I heard about Einstein's idea that the past, present and future are all together at the same time. This really interested me, because I know some hippie didn't make it up. Not that hippies are all together wrong about life, I don't think, but when it comes to scientists, they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment