Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bruce Lee


Reading Leveraging the Universe by Mikey Dooley. It seems good. He suggests a combination of law of attraction and action--a kind of trust the universe, but do everything you can, anyway. It feels inspiring, but so did Chosing Easy World which apparently lead to nowhere, but Julia Hamrick's junk mail list.

So we shall see what we shall see.

Practicing Taekwondo, although I'm too old. Perhaps I'll get a second dan, before I croak. Meanwhile teenagers leap in the air like Bruce Lee; performing techniques, sparring, forms with a graceful ease I can only hope for in dreams. I don't feel too bad, I'm glad I'm still going.

Doing other things too.

I need sunlight, also more movies with Adam Sandler going to Hawaii, and tarot cards of all descriptions.

Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment