Monday, November 28, 2011

Night


Today was OK. Went to work, came home. It was dark, but I didn't mind as much.

Me and the wife listened to a burnt CD of Doreen Virtue's most recent radio show, sometimes making fun of her, but appreciating her nonetheless. A close friend of her's named Michael, (not the archangel), passed on, which is too bad.

After that, I wrote a little of my novel, seem to be writing it consistently a little. It will eventually be a lot.

Then, I went on Chatroulette, with my new video camera/mic, where a number of teenagers insulted me. No one masturbating this time around which made me happy. However, I think I could do better things with my time.

Going to sleep soon. The night calls out to rest. I might play with angel cards or tarot cards in bed awhile by reading light, while Mrs. Warpsludge snores. And dreams--hopefully good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment